Future NW Passage Cruises

Currently aboard Serenity --- We were waitlisted and never cleared for the 2016 NW Passage cruise. Cannot make the 2017 cruise because of work related commitments.

Does Crystal plan on making this a regular cruise bi annually? I see not in 2018 but for 2019????

Edited by PaulMCO

Currently aboard Serenity --- We were waitlisted and never cleared for the 2016 NW Passage cruise. Cannot make the 2017 cruise because of work related commitments.

Does Crystal plan on making this a regular cruise bi annually? I see not in 2018 but for 2019????

Hello PaulMCO,

It’s a shame you can’t join Crystal Serenity for its record-setting historic voyage through the Northwest Passage. This year is the last chance for guests to sail aboard a classic Crystal ocean ship through the Arctic region.

As previously communicated in press releases, in 2019 we will be launching the first of our three polar class megayachts, leading with the previously announced Crystal Endeavor. Our purpose-built polar class megayachts will have the capabilities of breaking “first year ice” and navigating through Arctic region. Stay tuned for more details on Crystal Endeavor and its 2019 itineraries.

After this year, the Serenity will have done the NWP cruise twice; the first new ship not before 2022. About the Symphony? Any consideration of the Symphony doing the NWP between now and then?

Hello TER777,

That’s a great suggestion to have Crystal Symphony navigate through the Northwest Passage in 2018. I wish I had thought of it !

Alas, 2017 will mark the last year a classic Crystal ocean going ship (Crystal Serenity) will navigate through the Northwest Passage. We will resume the Arctic region sailings featuring the elusive route aboard our luxury megayachts, starting with Crystal Endeavor.