Three of Anthem's "New Menus"

Merion_Mom

• 3 months later...

Has anyone cruised recently to know if these are part of the new menu rotation? :)

We're cruising on Serenade in March and heard that they'll possibly switch her over to the new menus by then. A friend that's cruising with us has lots of food allergies, she's anxious to look over the menus to know what she'll have to work with :)

Thanks!

Has anyone cruised recently to know if these are part of the new menu rotation? :)

We're cruising on Serenade in March and heard that they'll possibly switch her over to the new menus by then. A friend that's cruising with us has lots of food allergies, she's anxious to look over the menus to know what she'll have to work with :)

Thanks!

Best to have your friend contact [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse] to make arrangements for any dietary restrictions.

Edited by clarea

Thanks! I know she's already done that :)

Just wanted to mention that we sailed on Anthem last summer with my DGS who has multiple food allergies, and the staff were wonderful! Really worked with us to to keep him safe -- and deliciously fed!

Just wanted to mention that we sailed on Anthem last summer with my DGS who has multiple food allergies, and the staff were wonderful! Really worked with us to to keep him safe -- and deliciously fed!

That's so wonderful to hear! Thank you!! She's nervous about it all, which is natural I think.