So many zip lines to choose...

OSUKNIGHT

If you're not taking a tour or a taxi to West Bay, just do the zip across from the cruise port and hit the beach there.

If you're heading to West Bay via a taxi, have him stop at South Shore Canopy on the way. http://www.southshorezipline.com/

If you want to book both, head for Pirates of the Caribbean.

https://roatanpiratescanopy.com/pirates_zip_dip_package

• 4 weeks later...
There are absolutely beautiful beaches in West Bay. The water is crystal clear. I'd book a freestyle tour with Rony. He can take you to South Shore Canopy(Sooo fun) and then down to the beach. This would be a great day!

Thanks for the reply. We are actually considering South Shore for zip lining. Then a trip to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have done both Pirates and South Shore. Highly recommended south shore. Beautiful and felt very safe. Pirates was not as scenic, and had the longest zip line first so the rest of the zips felt anticlimactic. South Shore wad the reverse - start small and work your way up to large. The Pirates guides also did not listen to our preferences (they asked if we wanted a wild ride- aka they bounce the line by pulling up and down on it. We said no. They did it anyways). South Shore offered a zip and beach package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We have done both Pirates and South Shore. Highly recommended south shore. Beautiful and felt very safe. Pirates was not as scenic, and had the longest zip line first so the rest of the zips felt anticlimactic. South Shore wad the reverse - start small and work your way up to large. The Pirates guides also did not listen to our preferences (they asked if we wanted a wild ride- aka they bounce the line by pulling up and down on it. We said no. They did it anyways). South Shore offered a zip and beach package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I am leaning towards south shore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...