NCL Jolly Roger Excursion

crimmper

Looking to take this excursion with NCL. So my question is, is it required to get off the catamaran to snorkel or can my DW & I just hang out on the boat while everyone else is snorkeling?

Goodness me! have you been on excursions which insist you get off the boat? What an odd thing. I can not help you with Jolly Rodger but I know Free Radical does not demand everyone get off the boat. If fact they took several people to see the mangroves in a small boat while many if us snorkeled.

Goodness me! have you been on excursions which insist you get off the boat? What an odd thing. I can not help you with Jolly Rodger but I know Free Radical does not demand everyone get off the boat. If fact they took several people to see the mangroves in a small boat while many if us snorkeled.

This is our first Catamaran excursion with snorkeling included.Just wondering what the protocol is. I contacted Jolly Roger and we are allowed to stay on the catamaran while others snorkel. (more rum punch for us lol)

This is our first Catamaran excursion with snorkeling included.Just wondering what the protocol is. I contacted Jolly Roger and we are allowed to stay on the catamaran while others snorkel. (more rum punch for us lol)

Most wonderful, enjoy your holiday.

by the by ~ I had a slight obsession in 1999. :0)