Hakodate, Japan - Tour Guide Needed

Orlando Vic

I have mobility limitations and want, very much, to find a tour or tour guide for Hakodate, Japan. Our cruise ship (Celebrity Millennium) has zero tours for people like me who have limited walking ability. Does anyone have a recommendation?

I too have limited mobility.

We took the free shuttle that Millie provided to J.R. Station. We bought an all day ticket to ride the street cars for about $10.00 p.p.

We rode to the rope way but there was no way for me to climb the hill but my husband did and I just sat on a bench at the bottom of the climb.

the morning market is very close to where the ship shuttle drops you off and very flat walk to get there. But go early as it is the Morning Market.

If you email the Japan Tourist Board they will send you wonderful maps and great brochures on all the places you will visit in Japan.

Also look for the 100yen shops like the dollar store and you can get some neat little things to bring home. Sue

• 9 months later...
Thanks Sue!

Another person told me about http://hakodategoodwill.com/ which seems like it will fit my needs perfectly, and at a great price.

-Vic

Orlando Vic,

Is there room in your group on May 10, 2017 in Hakodate? My husband and I both have walking issues, also.You can PM me at shesurfsatcomcastdotnet. We are more than happy to pay our fair share. Are you doing a public transport tour with the guide or private car or taxi? Looking forward to hearing from you, Nancy aka narob P.S. I want to again thank you for frequent flyer tips for JAL flights.