Water bottle replacement for gift bags??

Due to Carnivals recent change in their water bottle rule (water bottles are no longer allowed), I'm missing a key element in my gift bags. In my bags I've included travel size medication, chapstickl, personalzied sun glasses, hand sanitizer, and shout wipes. I was hoping to include water bottles with a personalized label but now I'm unsure what to replace that item with. Any thoughts or ideas???

Due to Carnivals recent change in their water bottle rule (water bottles are no longer allowed), I'm missing a key element in my gift bags. In my bags I've included travel size medication, chapstickl, personalzied sun glasses, hand sanitizer, and shout wipes. I was hoping to include water bottles with a personalized label but now I'm unsure what to replace that item with. Any thoughts or ideas???

We did the drawstring backpacks, different color lanyards with clear card holders, different color personalized sunglasses, personalized cups, Funtimes room directory and info sheet, and sunscreen in addition to the bottle of water we included (since the rule hadn't gone into effect yet). Here's a picture!

2015-06-15%2019.19.54_zpsimbsfyru.png

2015-05-21%2011.29.54%201_zps1eqyr8xm.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions!

Slord12- I love your insert for the Lanyard ID holder, super cute! Where did you purchase the lanyards and ID holders? I also want to create a welcome letter/itinerary/room directory. Did you use a template for your Fun Times letter?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Slord12- I love your insert for the Lanyard ID holder, super cute! Where did you purchase the lanyards and ID holders? I also want to create a welcome letter/itinerary/room directory. Did you use a template for your Fun Times letter?

Thanks! I was able to get the lanyards/ID holder from 24hourwristbands.com and the card inserts were just business card templates from Vistaprint that we customized (like 100 cards for $10). I have TONS of templates - leave me your email address and I'll forward them to you. I wrote a detailed review on here too that has lots of info!

I bought 20 oz. Bubba Mugs for each of my guest bags. They cost $10 each though. You could do a cheaper travel mug though. Many of my guests did use them to keep drinks cold during the cruise.

Are you giving them the bags on the ship? If so, you could purchase a pack of water through Carnival and quickly disperse them into the bags when you get on the ship. We actually had considered buying a case of water for each of our guests rooms. I think it's around $3-4 for a 12-pack of bottled water. We had guests in 6 cabins, so that would have only cost us around $20-25 to get each cabin a case of water. You can purchase it in advance and have it waiting in their room when they arrive... along with a note saying saying "welcome" or "thank you" or whatever you want. We usually purchase a case of water for our room, just so we don't have to bother with carrying it on during boarding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
May I also get a copy of the templates, please? LNeal31@gmail.com

I would love the templates you have. I read your post about you SENSATIONAL Wedding, and I completely fell in love! I want my wedding to be that magical!

My email is nmtaurus2@yahoo.com

Thank you so much! <3

Will send to both of you! I hope you found my review helpful!

• 2 weeks later...