What's under/near Conquest Riviera 1425?

mizz_colleenb

Hey - we just booked Conquest for Feb08 as part of a group and can't wait! The room we have is Cat 6A 1425 on the Riviera deck. This is the lowest passenger deck. I can't find deck plans for the decks below and I have no idea whether we're over the engine or the crew sleeping quarters. I've searched this forum and other websites for info on this area of this ship, and found one post about room just down the hall, but would like more information, if you have it! :)

Does anyone know what's directly under this room? Also, anyone know what the white space is directly across from this room? I have no problem dealing with noise/etc...just want to know what we're getting ourselves into! Thanks.

The white space across the hall from your room is probably a work area for the stewarts. Where they can keep extra linen, as well as fold their linen. And keep extra toliet paper etc for their carts.

1425 is a connecting cabin- did you book the other cabin that it connects to? You will be able to hear what goes on in that cabin including their tv.

This cabin also sleeps three people.

Laundry room is across from cabin # 1359-- whats across the hall from youmay be a stewards closet

Thanks Serene56 and WJ228 - just the info I was looking for. We did not book the connecting cabin. I'll call my TA and see if she can move us.

So...now that I know to avoid connecting rooms and steward white space, is there anything specific about the Riviera deck that we should know? Would prefer to not sleep over the engine...so if anyone knows whether we should stay aft or not, or port or not would be very helpful. :confused:

Lastly, we do need a room that sleeps 3. DH and I will convert the twin beds to a King, just need a sleeper sofa or bunk for DS.

Thanks for all your help! :)

if you are looking at the Conquest-- you wil lget three beds. THis class of ship does not have rollaways.

Inside cabins do not have sofas. only upper beds.

Your cabin wont be above any engines. you will have crew quarters under you-- among lots of other decks too. You wont hear noise from below the Riveria deck- this deck is the most quietest-- as people dont get where they dont have to.

It will just be a long walk up those stairs to get food.

• 3 weeks later...

Follow-up: I emailed my TA and asked to be re-assigned to one of the following rooms per my criteria below.

We’d like a non-connecting cabin, across the hall from another cabin (not across the hall from any white spaces) and we’d like to stay mid-ship to aft. Am I asking for a needle in a haystack? The 6A cabins I have in mind on Riviera deck: 1336, 1340, 1339, 1343, 1366, 1367, 1371, 1375, 1404, 1408, 1411, 1417, 1432, 1444, 1448, 1441, 1453 and 1457.

We've been assigned to 1375 on the Carnival Conquest Riviera Deck (6A room). With 2 Twins (that we'll convert to King) and a "convertible sofa" that will work perfectly for DH, DS and I. Thanks again for all your help!!

• 4 years later...
Does anyone have a picture of Cabin 1325? On the Conquest. Is there a sofa there, or just a chair?

I am interested in the entire Stateroom layout.

Thank you in advance.

A photo on carnival web ste will show you the room layout. Its a cabin for 4 so you have a convertible sofa

Archived