The album for the Jewel Jersey cruise...

Goldryder

type in

itsmeinnit

and you can access it :)

They are not in any particular order at the moment as they are still being loaded, but once all are on there I shall sort them out properly. A friend of mine is loading them for me.

Thanks, Great Pictures, pity about the Breakfast shot what happened to the eggs, bacon,mushrooms,sausage, baked beans,black pudding and fried bread?!!!!

That was on the Wednesday morning before disembarkation, a cooked brekkie would have been too heavy for the trip home on the Wednesday.

The shot taken from above the balcony cabins was not easy to take. I had to lean out quite some way to actually catch sight of the balconies...and heights are not my best thing. So I know some have asked about the level of privacy of the balconies, I hope that gives you some idea of how much you get.

type in

itsmeinnit

They are not in any particular order at the moment as they are still being loaded, but once all are on there I shall sort them out properly. A friend of mine is loading them for me.

Thanks for those Gold. Can't wait to see the rest. :)

type in

itsmeinnit

Goldryder

You should go in an change your password. As it stands anybody can change your stuff. I hope you don't mine I changed account options so members can see the pictures without a password :rolleyes:

Just click on the original link posted and you are at the album. No login

Goldryder

You should go in an change your password. As it stands anybody can change your stuff. I hope you don't mine I changed account options so members can see the pictures without a password :rolleyes:

Just click on the original link posted and you are at the album. No login

I have never used an online album before, hence why a friend is doing it all for me. I have the CD's but they wouldn't upload to anywhere apart from the processors own programme and the only way that could be looked at is if I emailed each disc individually.

Sorry for being pooter illiterate but not having a digital camera I was assured it was easy to put up an album...yeah right lol

I have never used an online album before, hence why a friend is doing it all for me. I have the CD's but they wouldn't upload to anywhere apart from the processors own programme and the only way that could be looked at is if I emailed each disc individually.

Sorry for being pooter illiterate but not having a digital camera I was assured it was easy to put up an album...yeah right lol

I would ask the host to delete your password until it can be changed

HostCecilia@cruisecritic.com

Archived