Anyone do the ShoreTrips ATV excursion

Santo23

My family is considering the ShoreTrips ATV excursion but trying to weigh the cost vs value. We really like the idea of seeing the area via ATV but some reviews have us reconsidering ... for example, read online that most of the excursion is driving on main roadways with majority of the time spent stopped at Orient beach. Anyone take this excursion (through ShoreTrips) that can give me some advice or recommend another ATV excursion vendor?

There was only 1 area that was "off road" and I think that was the path to the beach itself. You stop for a few picture stops. Nothing like the Coz ATV tour we took that was on mud trails and through forest/jungle. There is a long stop at Orient Beach and then back to the port. The ATVs we had both had an issue with the exhaust systems being very hot making it extremely uncomfortable around your feet.

QUOTE=Santo23;45577081]My family is considering the ShoreTrips ATV excursion but trying to weigh the cost vs value. We really like the idea of seeing the area via ATV but some reviews have us reconsidering ... for example, read online that most of the excursion is driving on main roadways with majority of the time spent stopped at Orient beach. Anyone take this excursion (through ShoreTrips) that can give me some advice or recommend another ATV excursion vendor?

• 3 months later...
There was only 1 area that was "off road" and I think that was the path to the beach itself. You stop for a few picture stops. Nothing like the Coz ATV tour we took that was on mud trails and through forest/jungle. There is a long stop at Orient Beach and then back to the port. The ATVs we had both had an issue with the exhaust systems being very hot making it extremely uncomfortable around your feet.

QUOTE=Santo23;45577081]My family is considering the ShoreTrips ATV excursion but trying to weigh the cost vs value. We really like the idea of seeing the area via ATV but some reviews have us reconsidering ... for example, read online that most of the excursion is driving on main roadways with majority of the time spent stopped at Orient beach. Anyone take this excursion (through ShoreTrips) that can give me some advice or recommend another ATV excursion vendor?

Thanks so much grhokie for the information! I was thinking of booking this for a group of teens end of June! Will find something else.