Suggestions for Late Afternoon and Evening

kitkat9438

We went to Harrison's cave-took a private taxi. We found it fascinating. I was less than thrilled about being in a cave when I could be on a tropical beach....but liked it. The sand in Barbados is some of the softest I've ever felt. We were there on a holiday so we didn't eat to go but wanted to go to mt gay run distillery. Our private taxi took us around the island all day for $75/person. We stopped at beach and he bought us drinks. He took us for a traditional Barbadian lunch (fly fish...it was okay). He took us to some beautiful lookouts, tried fresh sugar cane.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our ship does not leave until midnight. Any suggestions for late afternoon/evening? We are going to the Boatyard in the morning after our ship arrives at 10:00 a.m.

Sundowners, Dinner and cocktails on a Catamaran Cruise.

Or just a Sunset and Champagne sail

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the great ideas. We've never been to Harrison's Cave. There's a large group of us and some have already been. I like the idea of a sunset cruise/sail.

Keep the ideas coming. What about places to eat?

Thank you for the great ideas. We've never been to Harrison's Cave. There's a large group of us and some have already been. I like the idea of a sunset cruise/sail.

Keep the ideas coming. What about places to eat?

If on your bucket list then Cliffs, but for an excellent evening, then one can recommend "Tides". It has the ambience, food, drinks and service decerning diners are seeking, plus the sound of sea/beach at night.

Book well in advance and let them know this group booking is for a special occasion. Tides will look after you. ;)

Depending on your Group size, Tides will be willing (subject to current bookings) to section off part of the restaurant to make a "Private Area" for your party.

Just speak to them, they are not going to say no if achievable.

http://www.tidesbarbados.com/

Enjoy.

Edited by PORT ROYAL

If on your bucket list then Cliffs, but for an excellent evening, then one can recommend "Tides". It has the ambience, food, drinks and service decerning diners are seeking, plus the sound of sea/beach at night.

Book well in advance and let them know this group booking is for a special occasion. Tides will look after you. ;)

Depending on your Group size, Tides will be willing (subject to current bookings) to section off part of the restaurant to make a "Private Area" for your party.

Just speak to them, they are not going to say no if achievable.

http://www.tidesbarbados.com/

Enjoy.

If your party does not fancy a longish taxi ride, then there is CIN CIN, which will be our second choice. Able to accommodate all of the above.

https://www.cincinbythesea.com/