Improved Roll Call Section for Windstar

stcruise

The other day after the release of the remainder of the 2015 itineraries, I sent an email to "the CC powers" and requested that it might be helpful to create separate sections now that Windstar would have six ships. Even with the three, then four ships I have found it very difficult to find various roll calls.

Great news! This morning I went to the roll calls, and Windstar now has a section for each ship!:D My real hope is that if roll calls are easier to find, perhaps more people will post to them.

Thank you CC for listening to my request.

The other day after the release of the remainder of the 2015 itineraries, I sent an email to "the CC powers" and requested that it might be helpful to create separate sections now that Windstar would have six ships. Even with the three, then four ships I have found it very difficult to find various roll calls.

Great news! This morning I went to the roll calls, and Windstar now has a section for each ship!:D My real hope is that if roll calls are easier to find, perhaps more people will post to them.

Thank you CC for listening to my request.

:) Thanks to you for doing this and thanks to CC for responding to your suggestion. That's what keeps Cruise Critic so useful to the cruising public.

Hello all! My first post.. And my first Windstar cruise coming up in June! I was trying to decide on the drink package... Would love to see the wine list to see what they offer...

Anyone have a wine and drink list??

Thanks!

Sorry I don't have a wine list. I think it probably changes from ship/cruise to cruise. Last year on the Windsurf we found the wines to be very acceptable and priced right either by the glass or bottle. We did take a case of California wines with us on board which of course we also enjoyed and just paid the corkage charge when taking it to the dining room. It may prove to be more difficult on our next cruise out of Tahiti to take much wine with us but I still think the drink package is a little too expensive even for these "Wino's".

• 3 weeks later...