Can we get loungers on room balconies on Allure of the Seas

We have a transatlantic cruise booked on the allure next year, in a hump room on Deck 12 and I was wondering if it was at all possible to get loungers to the balcony: the balconies in hump rooms are almost 30% bigger than a normal balcony and it would be great to avoid the crowds and the music and just hang out here all day!

We're going to be in room 12598.

Two years ago in room 11600 we were not able to get loungers. We asked and the attendant told us no that JS Hump Balconies & up could only have them.

I'm in 11600 for the Oasis TA in September. I'm hoping I can get one:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks all. That seems clear if a little disappointing: why pay extra for a larger balcony if you can't enjoy it to it's fullest? Hopefully they'll either change their policy or make an exception, especially as there are 9 consecutive at-sea days on the transatlantic! If not, well, we'll just have to enjoy all the other amenities on the Allure:); it's not like that's going to ruin the trip!

We have a transatlantic cruise booked on the allure next year, in a hump room on Deck 12 and I was wondering if it was at all possible to get loungers to the balcony: the balconies in hump rooms are almost 30% bigger than a normal balcony and it would be great to avoid the crowds and the music and just hang out here all day!

We're going to be in room 12598.

Only junior suites and up