Looking for a refund...

StarFlyr

On an upcoming cruise, we booked a tag end 2 day tour/hotel for $500 each. Today I checked the cruise website and the deal is now part of the cruise package for our stateroom (in other words, free). Yeah, I know nothing is free and it gets washed into the total price.

That said, today I emailed our TA about getting a refund, ships credit or a possible upgraded room. I would prefer cash to tell the truth. We've already paid cash for some of the tours that include a charge so ship's credit is not worth much.

Anyone know Regent's policy on adding goodies to a cruise fare for passengers who paid for the goodies on an earlier booking?

On an upcoming cruise, we booked a tag end 2 day tour/hotel for $500 each. Today I checked the cruise website and the deal is now part of the cruise package for our stateroom (in other words, free). Yeah, I know nothing is free and it gets washed into the total price.

That said, today I emailed our TA about getting a refund, ships credit or a possible upgraded room. I would prefer cash to tell the truth. We've already paid cash for some of the tours that include a charge so ship's credit is not worth much.

Anyone know Regent's policy on adding goodies to a cruise fare for passengers who paid for the goodies on an earlier booking?

I am confused. I just did a dummy booking for your cruise with a Master Suite and did not see an included promotional tour/hotel on the website. The post-cruise tour cost $499 per person. The only included promotion I saw was for 500 minutes of Internet time.

I am confused. I just did a dummy booking for your cruise with a Master Suite and did not see an included promotional tour/hotel on the website. The post-cruise tour cost $499 per person. The only included promotion I saw was for 500 minutes of Internet time.

I didn't say anything about a Master Suite. Are you getting your figures on Regent Seven Seas cruises or a hard copy flyer that they mail out what seems like 2 times a month. Email me at the address below.

h2o4menu@yahoo.com