VIV cave tubing reviews?

Juvesgirl

After reading some recent threads, I am reluctant to book either .com or .bz for cave tubing. TBBucman posted a recommendation for VIV for tubing. Anyone else have experience with them?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Our group of 11 had a fantastic time with VIV tours on 7/7/16. I wholeheartedly recommend them. If you are lucky, you will have Cardinal and Eddie for your guides. When tubing down the river, we also noticed VIV's lifejackets and tubes (with headrests) were nicer than the other tours on the water at the same time. They also had the tubes carried up in advance, so we didn't have to carry our own. That would have been tricky as we had 5 kids in our group, ranging from 3 to 10 years old.

Edited by Kristin7701

Our group of 11 had a fantastic time with VIV tours on 7/7/16. I wholeheartedly recommend them. If you are lucky, you will have Cardinal and Eddie for your guides. When tubing down the river, we also noticed VIV's lifejackets and tubes (with headrests) were nicer than the other tours on the water at the same time. They also had the tubes carried up in advance, so we didn't have to carry our own. That would have been tricky as we had 5 kids in our group, ranging from 3 to 10 years old.

Many thanks for your helpful reply! If you don't mind me asking another question, did the van transporting you to the tubing location have a/c? I have heard of some vans having no or poor a/c and we will be there in August...

Thanks again!!