Carnival Splendor, another question?

seedaz

Just wondering if the tables in the upper level of the Gold Pearl Restaurant have tables for two along the rail? or are they booths for 4? Any help would be appreciated. Also, can anyone confirm that this restaurant is the one used for assigned dining, and not Your Time dining? Thanks so much! :)

Just wondering if the tables in the upper level of the Gold Pearl Restaurant have tables for two along the rail? or are they booths for 4? Any help would be appreciated. Also, can anyone confirm that this restaurant is the one used for assigned dining, and not Your Time dining? Thanks so much! :)

I have seen both. 4 and 2 I think they move them around depending on groups...

On the Splendor last June we had a table for 2 on the upper level of the Golden Pearl. We were right along the Plexiglas looking down to the lower level. We were very close to the entrance on Deck 4. Most of the tables around us were larger rounds and rectangles as well as booth tables for 4, but there were a few tables for 2 both on the side we were as well as across the dining room.

We were originally seated at a table for 2 in the very aft area in what we felt was a horrible location of table. My friend and I prefer a large table and meeting tablemates but that was not possible. Matre' D moved us to the upper level and while the table was not optimal for US it was much better then where we were on the first night!