Need a natural pool jeep tour that will take 6yr old

ctfamilyof5

Per their website:

Carnival Cruise line passengers will need to book with their cruise ship directly as spaces are pre-sold to ships on their arrival date.

and when I try to book directly through Carnival the minimuim age is 8 not 3...

need another option... know anything about the Anton Jeep tour via Sonny Binn's - I emailed them waiting for response.

No sorry I do not.

But do know that it is a long hot bumpy ride to get to the Natural Pool.

It could very well have been just her, but at the age of 8, my daughter was pretty unhappy stuck riding around the back of a bumpy jeep for a couple of seemingly unending hours. ;)

No sorry I do not.

It could very well have been just her, but at the age of 8, my daughter was pretty unhappy stuck riding around the back of a bumpy jeep for a couple of seemingly unending hours. ;)

If you are looking for a jeep tour, can you take one to baby beach instead? You'll still get to see a lot of the beauty of that side of the island. The ride is much less bumpy.Your six year old will enjoy the calm waters, and you can snorkel while you are there. Since you will probably still have to book this through the ship, they might have the 8 yr. age requirement on this also.

No sorry I do not.

I agree about a very bumpy ride. ABC Jeep Tours are fun but way too rough for a child 10 and under. Even a jeep tour to Baby Beach does a lot of off roading before getting to Baby.

Thanks everyone!

There are 15 of us, 8 adults and a 19,17,12,12,9,7,6 year olds

Any recommendations on what we should do? Would like some type of tour of the island not just all beach day!

DePalm Tours has a 45 person bus that tours the island. However, it depends what time your ship gets into port.

Thanks --

I had filled out the form on the website last week but did not hear back from him, so I just emailed him directly with the email address you listed - hopefully he will get back to me that way!

Any must see sites that we should ask him to stop at- maybe a beach too for a little while

Thanks Again Arubalisa!

Sonny will take you to all of the highlights. As to beach, I don't remember which beach Sonny recommends but Palm Beach will offer calm waters and beverages and snacks within easy walking distance of anywhere on the beach.

If you feel he did not reply to you make sure that you check your Spam/Junk mail folder. ;)