Starting 5/31 carnival is no longer going to falmouth jamaica?

cdamion

I have also heard that Falmouth was an RCCl port, and was surprised that Carnival was even going there considering that.

I think also that this might be the reason why.

I don't think so... they've been doing RCCL's Little Stirrup Cay for years. And no changes there. RCCL does HMC. The fans are more at odds then the lines are... to them money is money.

Also, I see Breeze has many dates still calling on Falmouth... Oct-Dec.

Another case of "This happened to me, therefore, its fleetwide and forever more..." ?

;)

No. It was based on me looking at Jamaica's port schedule and not seeing any Carnival ships making the call there for the next few months coupled with seeing numerous cruises listed on 2 separate letters Carnival sent out changing the cruises to Ocho Rios or MoBay.

I now know of at least 2 cruises still making the call. It sounds like it may be due to construction scheduling at the port to add another dock.

Ocho Rios would definitely be the better port to go to. I have gone to Jamaica, so it will be the same as a stop in Nassau, St. Thomas, or Cozumel to me - all of which are ports I don't ever really need to go to again - but will find something fun to do regardless.

The October cruises on the Dream still show Falmouth.

We're booked on the Dream in Oct. and haven't heard anything yet. The only way any of Jamaica is nice is if you do a land, all inclusive vacation and it's gated and guarded!

We're booked on the Dream in Oct. and haven't heard anything yet. ...

We are also on the Dream with a stop planned for 10/22/2015. I just checked the on-line itinerary and it still has us listed as visiting Falmouth. Not a fan of Jamaica, it is beautiful, but the aggressive vendors take all the fun out of it. John

We are also on the Dream with a stop planned for 10/22/2015. I just checked the on-line itinerary and it still has us listed as visiting Falmouth. Not a fan of Jamaica, it is beautiful, but the aggressive vendors take all the fun out of it. John

I guess you're on our sailing on Oct. 15. I learned not to really count on any of the ports. After you've been to most the one Caribbean Island I'd go back to again and again would be St. Lucia and that's not on this one. We're just going to cruise and we are looking forward to New Orleans and staying a few days after.

I guess you're on our sailing on Oct. 15. I learned not to really count on any of the ports. After you've been to most the one Caribbean Island I'd go back to again and again would be St. Lucia and that's not on this one. We're just going to cruise and we are looking forward to New Orleans and staying a few days after.

Yep, we are doing B2B for 21 days. The only port we are interested in is Bermuda. See ya on board! John