Roatan Private Trips and Tour

Aj101710

Has anyone used this company before? They are number 1 out of 19 for things to do in Coxen Hole, have 239 reviews pretty much all are positive (Tripadvisor). The website offers a lot of things to do for private tours that look interesting, so I would not be opposed to using this company if I could get more feedback off of here about them, for example Pros and Cons, good tour guides to request, and what type of things should been seen/done while in Roatan. We will be there on March 28, 2016 on Vision of the Seas from 10 am-6 pm I know it's early to plan, but planning is half the fun!

I haven't seen any reviews of the firm on these boards. Not to say there aren't any. Not sure how long the company has been around, but some of the driver names appear to be similar to drivers who used to work for Victor Bodden. I have heard some of his drivers split off to do their own thing a couple of years ago. But again not sure as I haven't heard of the company before. If the website offers you what you're interested in and they price is affordable to you and they respond to your emails, book 'em! :cool: And have a great time!:)

• 2 months later...

we just booked with Rony Tour's for our trip in October! :) I enjoyed reading all the reviews on TA for his company. Which is why we decided to go with him and that he does a freestyle tour which is what we wanted. We are going zip lining and we want to see as much of Roatan as we can with the time we have. :D He emailed me back within 24 hours and we are looking forward to spending time with his company and seeing the culture! :)

whatever you decide I'm sure you will have a fantastic time and just embrace the culture and enjoy yourself! :)

safe travels! :D

• 1 year later...
we just booked with Rony Tour's for our trip in October! :) I enjoyed reading all the reviews on TA for his company. Which is why we decided to go with him and that he does a freestyle tour which is what we wanted. We are going zip lining and we want to see as much of Roatan as we can with the time we have. :D He emailed me back within 24 hours and we are looking forward to spending time with his company and seeing the culture! :)

whatever you decide I'm sure you will have a fantastic time and just embrace the culture and enjoy yourself! :)

Sorry I never got back to you. Nope we hang cruised yet, next year. Freestyle tours are so nice, they are my favorite!

I hope you enjoy your cruise in October! I'll be keeping my eye out for if you do a review 🙂

Sorry I never got back to you. Nope we hang cruised yet, next year. Freestyle tours are so nice, they are my favorite!

I hope you enjoyed your cruise in October!

we just booked with Rony Tour's for our trip in October! :) I enjoyed reading all the reviews on TA for his company. Which is why we decided to go with him and that he does a freestyle tour which is what we wanted. We are going zip lining and we want to see as much of Roatan as we can with the time we have. :D He emailed me back within 24 hours and we are looking forward to spending time with his company and seeing the culture! :D

Which stops did you make on your tour? We are visiting Roatan in October and haven't decided what we'll do there yet. Thank you!

Which stops did you make on your tour? We are visiting Roatan in October and haven't decided what we'll do there yet. Thank you!

We're on the same LOS cruise as you - we're using Bodden Tours on a custom tour to do some general sightseeing, lunch, and going on the glass bottom boat and to the Cameo Factory so my wife can contribute to the Roatan economy! We're not very beach people - especially now with my wife having issues with her ankles, but I thought that the glass bottom boat would get her out on the water to see the fish. The pictures I've seen of the island are great - Roatan HAS to have better scenery than Kansas City! :D Hope to meet you in 5 weeks!