9:30 shuttle pickup Ok at Cprt Canaveral w/ 12:30 flight out of MCO?

Straitlover

Need to book the return shuttle, Sat 2/6 (just 2 adults). Ship (Valor) is supposed to be getting in at 8 AM. We don't have any kind of priority disembarking, might have too much stuff for self-assist. If I book a 9:30 pickup w/ Cortrans, that should give us time to get off the ship and get to MCO in time to get through security and make a 12:30 SWA flight, right? TIA!

it is about 45 minutes seaport to airport

Yeah, I knew that. I just wasn't sure if getting to the airport around 10:15 - 10:30 on a Saturday morning would allow enough time for security and such. I know MCO's security can be crazy, and I'm not sure how many ships will be debarking that day. Plus you have all the Disney folks heading home.

Thanks!

Yeah, I knew that. I just wasn't sure if getting to the airport around 10:15 - 10:30 on a Saturday morning would allow enough time for security and such. I know MCO's security can be crazy, and I'm not sure how many ships will be debarking that day. Plus you have all the Disney folks heading home.

Thanks!

I would not have a problem with arriving 2 hours early for a domestic flight out of MCO.

2 hours is the standard lead time for Orlando ....

if I'm in the terminal the 2 hours I usually feel OK.

now if 528 gets closed by an accident as happens routinely ....

Edited by Capt_BJ

2 hours is the standard lead time for Orlando ....

if I'm in the terminal the 2 hours I usually feel OK.

now if 528 gets closed by an accident as happens routinely ....

Well, I'm hoping that if something does happen, there are several more SWA flights out that day and they would put us on one of them.

If we miss due to traffic, would we have to pay any price difference? I've never missed a flight before.

Well, I'm hoping that if something does happen, there are several more SWA flights out that day and they would put us on one of them.

If we miss due to traffic, would we have to pay any price difference? I've never missed a flight before.

Generally yes, you would have to pay the fare difference if it's not Southwest's fault that you missed the flight. However, I have seen them waive the price difference before.