Beach chair rental at Reduit Beach

BethV114

We are planning on spending the day at Reduit Beach while in St. Lucia. We haven't been on a cruise in a few years, so I can't recall the exact details of chair rental - where, who from, how much. We plan on being let off near Spinnakers, where we enjoyed having lunch the last time we were there. Are there beach chair rentals near that area? I'm guessing we can get our drinks from Spinnakers if we wish, but I am also wondering if anyone offers drink service to the beach chairs (I'm thinking along the lines of how things work at Orient Bay). Finally, how much to the beach chair rentals generally cost?

Thank you!

We are planning on spending the day at Reduit Beach while in St. Lucia. We haven't been on a cruise in a few years, so I can't recall the exact details of chair rental - where, who from, how much. We plan on being let off near Spinnakers, where we enjoyed having lunch the last time we were there. Are there beach chair rentals near that area? I'm guessing we can get our drinks from Spinnakers if we wish, but I am also wondering if anyone offers drink service to the beach chairs (I'm thinking along the lines of how things work at Orient Bay). Finally, how much to the beach chair rentals generally cost?

Thank you!

2 chairs and umbrella will likely run about $20-25us. Plenty on offer all along the beach from Spinnakers on out. No beach service for drinks, etc as there's few bars along the area except Spinnakers and those associated with hotels (and those hotel ones have limited service even for their guests). So, closer to Spinnakers, easier to get up and get drinks...a few ladies with coolers of beer and water around, but you still have to go to them. Further down to the right, when looking at the sea, is HiTide Bar at Bay Gardens, another option to get drinks from.

Taxi is $30US one way, leave plenty of time for your return.

Enjoy!