Pullmantur Sovereign - my first time cruise

Henkster

I am treating my sister to a cruise, both are first timer's, aboard the Pullmantur Sovereign, 03-10th November departing Barcelona.

The package price was very reasonable, the upgrade to an outside cabin very nice, and the all inclusive makes it even easier to budget for me as all the boat bills are for me !

Majortravel was very helpfull, Mike is a star :). I was able to book the Cruise at the advertised rate and he was very good at communicating , suggestions on improved flight times were very helpfull and he is a very positive person to deal with.

It seems hard to book advertised prices with some Travel Agents, , websites are not live and no where near the quotes I received from some agents!

We are very much looking forward to the cruise, if anyone has tips, or is on the boat too, let me know !

The happiest crowd of tourists I ever saw was from a Pullantur ship in Greece- I wished I was getting on board with them! Mainly Spanish, but from what I read, there's an English newsletter, and many of the crew speak English.....

Have a wonderful time!:D

Jo.

Pulmantur is a line primarily for the Spanish market, so be prepared for just about everything in Spanish. Not a lot offered for the English speaking crowd. My friends tried it and had a good time, but some of their tours were cancelled because there weren't enough English speakers on board.

Archived