Brilliance Cabin Question

Looking at a 5 day cruise on Brilliance to add on to my Independence Thanksgiving cruise. D2 Cabins Hump cabin 9592 is available and also Aft cabins 8168, 8170, 8172, 8670.

We love the afts but was wondering about maybe trying a hump cabin.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions

With 9592 you will be able to see aft with no problem but you won't be able to see directly forward. It's an ok cabin. I've had both and I think I would go aft again since you'll only be able to see aft from 9592. Have fun!

We love the hump cabins. In addition to the larger size balcony, the mid ship's location makes it convenient to stairs and elevators. Whichever you pick, I am sure you'll have a great time. The Brilliance is a beautiful ship!

Just came off the Brilliance. Had 7674 aft cabin. Really liked it and the balcony was long enough that we had two lounge chairs instead of chairs. It was quiet and we had no problems at all. The higher aft cabins can be noiser as they are nearer the Windjammer.

All in all, it was a great cabin!

The hump cabin might be noisier than aft due to music playing in the Centrum if you are an early to bed person.

We almost always take hump cabins on Brilliance and other Radiance class ships. The heavy doors will block out much but not all of the music played nightly in the Centrum but unless you are someone who retires relatively early, it might not be sufficient to bother you. We are most often up and about until well after the music has stopped. The location of the hump cabins is, IMO, much more convenient and has less motion than staterooms located in the aft or forward sections. Being close to the elevators and public stairwells is a definite plus to my way of thinking.:)