celebrity equinox

bryjohn

Can anyone please tell me if the have a F O D meeting on celebrity

We were on the Equinox from Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale for a 14 day transatlantic last November. They didn't list anything in the daily newspaper but there is supposedly somewhere near the customer service area where they have a bulletin board for these types of gatherings but we could not find it. However, it turns out that the Martini Bar was the FOD gathering place each night at 7PM and we were there but didn't know it! There were quite a few guys and lots of couples there every night.

Doug

We were on the Equinox in February and they listed the nightly LGBT gathering (it's no longer FOD) on a board right near guest services. It's off to the left hand side if you are standing facing guest relations. Like the other poster it was every night at 7 pm at the martini bar.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can anyone please tell me if the have a F O D meeting on celebrity

The LGBT meeting will be on the bulletin board near guest services. It was held in the "Martini Bar" on Eclipse & I think on all "Solstace"class ships. There were only 2 couples in attendance. Oh,sorry, only 1. I forgot about the mirror! In other words it was a pretty lame attendance, though we saw plenty of "us" on board. I think most don't know about the bulletin board by the Guest services desk.

• 3 weeks later...

We have travelled quite a lot on Celebrity and find, as stated earlier that most of "us" gather at the martini bar. In past years the different ships have made either Micheals Club or the Molecukar Bar a posted meeting spot but the entire contingent of LGBT sailers usually gravitate to the Martini bar. This year we are traveling in mixed company so it will be interesting to see where we find our evening "perch". We are a group of 4 couples with 2 of the couples being gay. June 14th on the Equinox departure port is Venice.