IOS Interior Room with 3rd & 4th pullman - pics?

I'm trying to get a better idea of the space on the pullman beds in an interior cabin. We have adjoining interior cabins booked, a quad (two pullmans) and a double, for six of us. We booked during the original BOGOHO and attempted to find a suite or adjoining balconies, or even three interiors for relatively the same cost but it was not to be. My girls are small and love to climb but I'd like to get an idea of how much space is actually in one of the pullman beds. Does anyone have pictures of someone actually in a pullman so I can get an idea? We are still a year out so I continue to look at other options as sales come and go. I would like to be prepared if we end up in the rooms we booked.

We are on deck 10 (a good spot for an interior as we are surrounded by suites) mid ship.

They turned out blurry, but these are from the Freedom room 7669. One of them empty, then the kids in them. My kids were 9, 9, and 11 at the the time. I'm sure the layout is the same since they are sister ships. This is an adjoining room (hubby and I in one room and my 3 girls plus my nephew in this room), so the room only had a small chair, but the room that my brother & family had was a 3 bed room and he had a larger couch since the door wasn't there. Hope this helps!

IMG_4295_zps67660603.jpg

IMG_4221_zps831da500.jpg

IMG_4220_zps45e343d8.jpg

IMG_4217_zps97198eba.jpg

IMG_4216_zpsb3720b7c.jpg

I want to add that the bottom beds could be pushed together to make a king size, but the kids wanted it this way.

As far as the GOS, I don't know anything about any other ships, sorry. I am new to cruising.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much! This is perfect. It gives me a great idea of what to expect. Your girls look like they were having fun.

You are very welcome! They LOVED the bunk beds. They had a nightly rotation and switched beds each night so everyone got time to sleep the bunks. My 12 year old nephew also left his parents room and ended up sleeping in the 4th bed after the first night. Originally my 16 year old niece was slated to stay in this room with my girls, but she ended up on the pull out couch in my parent's Junior Suite. She knew the Grandparents would let her stay out much later than I ever would have. :o