What ship for New Years?

I've thought long and hard, but I still can't decide what to do.

I am currently booked on the Carnival Pride from Baltimore to Cape Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport. 7 nights leaving on December 31. I have booked two Balcony rooms. I went on this exact cruise 3 years ago before the ship was renovated. I have never had balcony rooms.

PROS: Balcony rooms

CONS: Colder, have been to all of the ports (And they're alright)

I have the option to change to the Carnival Sunshine from Cape Canaveral to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay and Costa Maya for the same price on the same date. I have never been on this ship or itinerary.

PROS: New ship, new ports, warmer on the first and last days

CONS: Interior rooms instead of balcony for the same price and about 150-200$ extra each to fly (the flight is an inconvenience, because the only cheap flights arrive in Orlando at 1am!)

What would you do?

While you may have different preferences, I'd choose the cruise that visits the ports further south due to "average" weather in the Caribbean at that time of year. I've cruised over Christmas, New Years, and other times in that general time of year in the Bahamas and the Caribbean. In my experience, the further south you cruise in winter, the greater likelihood you'll experience better weather. While you might experience great weather further north in the Caribbean this coming winter, chances of good weather are greater the further south you cruise. And be aware that overall chances of wind are more likely in the Bahamas and Caribbean during the winter months.