Looking for Cabin Information - Reflection C2 2215:

iombie

Anyone has C2 2215 before or know where it located on reflection? Is it any good or it's no good? Any bad obstructed view?

Below is pic of reflection i found online, can anyone circle where it is located?

celebrity-reflection-102.jpg

2215 is not pictured on your ship photo. It's at the very rear (aft) of the ship, the last cabin on the port side before the aft facing cabins. It has an extended balcony and will be very pleasant. Only downside is that it's a long walk to the midship elevators/stairs to get anywhere on the ship, and it's also directly under the outdoor dining area of the Oceanview Cafe, so you may hear some noise as the crew moves tables and chairs to clean the decks. Overall, I would say it's a good cabin if you don't mind the long corridor walks to and from the cabin.

Thanks- I'm sure we don't mind long walk, gotta burn these calories everyday :cool:

2215 is not pictured on your ship photo. It's at the very rear (aft) of the ship, the last cabin on the port side before the aft facing cabins. It has an extended balcony and will be very pleasant. Only downside is that it's a long walk to the midship elevators/stairs to get anywhere on the ship, and it's also directly under the outdoor dining area of the Oceanview Cafe, so you may hear some noise as the crew moves tables and chairs to clean the decks. Overall, I would say it's a good cabin if you don't mind the long corridor walks to and from the cabin.