Last minute help needed please

OPSnorkeler

I know that clothing has been discussed many times, but as I am in my last stage of packing for 3 timeshare weeks in Hawaii and the PG cruise, I am trying to pare down as much as possible. So, my question is - do women ever wear capris with a nice blouse/top for evening dining or is that an absolute no-no? If yes, that will save me from adding an extra pair of slacks. (I already have several dresses and a pair of tights with nice tops packed.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think that tights might be too warm for you. The ship's dress code is very informal from breakfast and through lunch. Dinner is the only time there is a dress code. Nice jersey dresses that pack well are my go to outfits for the evening. No jeans ever or shorts or flip flops in the evening.

I used to say wear at dinner what you would wear to church in the old days sans the nylons and jewelry!

The informality is one of the draws for us and it keeps us returning for our 8th PG cruise.

I take a shawl (pashima) for the evening in the dinner areas and theater.

Don't worry! No matter what, you will have a wonderful cruise.

There is a laundry package that you must book prior to leaving that will let you send your clothing everyday to be washed and returned the same day. The pricing is based on the number of days of your cruise.