How soon will we know what hotel has been allocated?

kikki21

Just made our final payment today for our honeymoon cruise on board the Quest! :)

We are flying to Athens the day before courtesy of the Azamara offer when we booked and are being put up in a hotel overnight before our cruise, when do you usually find out which hotel this will be? We booked via a TA so I know they will advise us but would be good to know so we can make plans for Athens!

Best hotel in Athens.

I recommend dinner in the roof top restaurant with views of the Acropolis.

Unforgettable.

Reserve ahead of time.

Thank you that's why I was hoping we would be staying there as all of the hotel looks amazing - we may have drinks there first and/or lunch as we have plans to eat out elsewhere although I have heard the roof top restaurant is excellent!

And the answer was we found out today through our TA and we have also been assigned the Grand Bretagne which was the hotel I wanted! :)

Hi Kikki21,

glad you've found out and are happy with your hotel. By reading this thread I wish I was going along...as Pacheco18 mentioned, having dinner on the rooftop with a view of the Acropolis sounds magical. Have fun! Post some photos!

Hi Kikki21,

glad you've found out and are happy with your hotel. By reading this thread I wish I was going along...as Pacheco18 mentioned, having dinner on the rooftop with a view of the Acropolis sounds magical. Have fun! Post some photos!

Oooh don't worry Bonnie there will be LOTS of photos of the entire trip! That reminds me I need to get sorted out with a new camera and start experimenting with it before the honeymoon! :)

Best hotel in Athens.

I recommend dinner in the roof top restaurant with views of the Acropolis.

Unforgettable.

Reserve ahead of time.

I agree completely, if you don't want to eat there at least enjoy a drink, the views are spectacular.

Wonderful hotel in a wonderful position.

I think we will probably end up having drinks and lunch up there since our arrival to the hotel will be around lunchtime!

There are a few Michelin starred restaurants in Athens so we are thinking of trying one at night for dinner but we could have a drink on the roof bar before or after or both! :)