Hotel for 5 in Barcelona

sconnors

I am trying to find reasonable accommodations for my family of 5 for 2 nights prior to our July 3rd cruise. It has been next to impossible. I made a reservation at "Aspasios Gran Via Suites", but truth be told I have no idea where it even is! We can split in to 2 rooms but I'm trying to keep the cost under $500 if that's possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I am trying to find reasonable accommodations for my family of 5 for 2 nights prior to our July 3rd cruise. It has been next to impossible. I made a reservation at "Aspasios Gran Via Suites", but truth be told I have no idea where it even is! We can split in to 2 rooms but I'm trying to keep the cost under $500 if that's possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Go to Trip Advisor and find the Barcelona fourm. Hit hotel selections and read/ reivew and location of the place you have a reservation. In Europe the hotel rooms are small but you should be able to find two rooms . You need to do some more research. CC is not the place for any research for what you are looking for.

If you are wanting a hotel, you will find many options with 2 rooms. There are a few that can handle up to 6 guests in some rooms, but they can be pricey.

The Petit Palace hotels, Boqueria and Opera Garden Ramblas have such rooms.

The Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel has a Family room that might work well and would be a budget option.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d1948832-Reviews-Casa_Gracia_Barcelona_Hostel-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Edited by MADflyer

Go to Trip Advisor and find the Barcelona fourm. Hit hotel selections and read/ reivew and location of the place you have a reservation. In Europe the hotel rooms are small but you should be able to find two rooms . You need to do some more research. CC is not the place for any research for what you are looking for.

Thank you Azulann... I am able to find many hotels with 2 rooms. My question was more in regard to 1 room for 5. I have been looking for weeks and am coming up short except for that apt. that I found, but don't feel that good about. My hope was that another family of 5 May have some suggestions.

If you are wanting a hotel, you will find many options with 2 rooms. There are a few that can handle up to 6 guests in some rooms, but they can be pricey.

The Petit Palace hotels, Boqueria and Opera Garden Ramblas have such rooms.

The Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel has a Family room that might work well and would be a budget option.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d1948832-Reviews-Casa_Gracia_Barcelona_Hostel-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Thank you, MADflyer! I'll check them out.