Carnival Valor Balcony Stateroom Help

kag92

We are thinking of booking a Balcony Room on the Valor Empress deck #7. We need a 3 person room. Can someone please help me? The room # we are looking at are #7334,7344,7337,7339,7341. Can someone please tell me were the third person sleeps. Do any of these rooms have a bunk pull out bed or a sofa sleeper?

We are thinking of booking a Balcony Room on the Valor Empress deck #7. We need a 3 person room. Can someone please help me? The room # we are looking at are #7334,7344,7337,7339,7341. Can someone please tell me were the third person sleeps. Do any of these rooms have a bunk pull out bed or a sofa sleeper?

They are all sofa sleepers.

7344 sleeps 2 people.

7337/39/41 is right across from the laundry room. (further down this hall is a room service area.

7409 is a great choice-- one we have booked on the glory. We have stayed next door with a cheaper rate many times

less traveling.

7410 is cheaper then the ones you have picked out.

the sofa is NOT the kind that pull out. its a convertible kind where the back comes off and its made into a bed

Thanks for the help Serene56. I am going to do some checking into the rooms you talked about. I have never stayed on the back of the ship before. My DH always wants midship. Can you tell much difference in midship to the aft?

like I said-- I have stayed in 7411 in the past few sailings. I like my vacations full of convenience. 7411 is very close to the elevator-- out the door up two decks is food/pools down two decks is entertainment. very little traveling.

in my cruise experience- IF the ship hits rough waters you will feel the motion no matter where your cabin is. forward gets the most.

We have also had cabins along the direct aft of the ship -maybe got a little bit more vibration shuddering but nothing life shattering.

For our upcoming cruise there is a 60.00 difference in price to be one cabin over. (7411 was not available and nothing was available in that area so I had to go up one category for 60. and book the 7409 cabin

Archived