Jewish heritage tour, synagogue, cemetery,etc

pamssanity

We were in Curacao years back, on a Holland America cruise and took a 1/2 day tour through what was the Jewish area. Saw Stars if David's in the iron works of homes and then went to the cemetery where tombs were amazing to view. We ended at the Synagogue and then had time to walk through the shops before having to be back on the ship. Holland America is no longer offering that tour. Has anyone taken that type of tour and can tell me who they used. We are traveling with friends who are disappointed after we talked so much about this tour. ( Westerdam Jan4,2017).

Have you tried doing a forum search? I don't remember the details well, but I did come across a post from someone who arranged a tour privately. I believe it was from a few years ago, but it might still be relevant.

The posting that I saw was on Trip Advisor, not CC. It was from 2012 and the tour operator was named Gigi. There isn't a website but her email address is listed as gigischeper at Hotmail dot com. Hopefully she can help you.

I just did a search of this tread with Gigi as the key word. Lots of entries came up. I got nothing using Jewish or cemetery as the key word - not sure why. Anyway, I hope this works out for you and that you enjoy your cruise. I'll be there in Sept 2017 and I can't wait.

• 2 months later...