Baoase dinner day and at resort

flgirl45

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hubby and I had dinner here in 2014 (I think, can't totally remember which cruise it was) - LOVED it. We were actually thinking of going back in OCT next year when we return to Curacao. We arranged for a car to pick us up from the Renaissance hotel and take us there and back. We had cocktails at the bar and then a private dinner on their lagoon - I even had writing done in the sand (arranged ahead of time for a surprise for hubby) the food and service were excellent - it was about $200 when it was all said and done but in my opinion totally worth it!!

• 1 month later...

Was in Curacao for an overnight stop on Eclipse in January 2017.

About a month before we arranged for 2 day passes and made a dinner reservation at Baoase.

Beach is small but really lovely, and we were treated extremely well. Service was great! Beach is very quiet....you almost feel like you have it to yourself as the lounges are far apart. Staff is friendly, kind and helpful.

After our beach day we used their indoor shower and changing facilities. We then watched the sunset from the beach with wine in hand. Later we went in for a romantic gazebo set-up dinner complete with your text in the sand in front of your table. Dinner was quite gourmet. All was outstanding.

A wonderful day that is highly recommended for those seeking a luxury beach day and dinner.

Costs:

Beach day pass: $50 per person

Dinner for 2 persons: about $250

Gazebo set up: $59 extra - and needed to be pre-paid with reservation

The resort is close to the ship dock (about 15-20 minutes by cab) and cab fare is about $20 each way.