Ring of Kerry or Cliffs of Moher

zales

Not sure that anyone can make that choice for you. I assume you're talking about a day trip and if so be aware you will be seeing highlights of the Ring of Kerry. You would not be able to traverse the entire peninsula in one day. Both areas feature beautiful scenery.

Not sure where you're going from, but there are lots of additional things can be seen on the Cliffs trip - the Poulnabrone Dolmen, Bunratty Castle, Lahinch, the Burren - can all be seen in a day.

Thank You for this added description, the tours all say Cliffs of Moher and that's it, now I can inquire if they visit these other places.:)

Even with the extra places on the Cliffs of Moher trip, I would say that the Ring of Kerry is more interesting. You would get to see more of 'old' Ireland doing the Ring of Kerry and the scenery is spectacular (if the rain stops! :eek:;):D )

Apples and oranges. Cliffs are wild pounding water far below huge rocky cliffs. Lovely harpist, you can walk up the small tower for a grander view. The drive is beautiful esp if you go thru the Burren.

The Ring is very pretty. Killarney ( one of my favourite spots), Muckross, the Gap, Kenmare, Glenbeigh.. all lovely.

If you are strictly on a bus, then I would go to the Cliffs to feel the wind in my face.