Blue safaris Anguilla splash tour

jinxypoo

Hi all, I'm looking for information on the Anguilla splash tour offered by Blue Safaris. I had emailed them about a week ago but never heard back so we ended up booking Souliaga for our stop April 14th, but Blue Safaris just got back to me and said they have availability for either their Anguilla or 3 island tour.

I can't find much information on this tour, has anyone done in on a port day? We are in port 8-5 and tour is scheduled to come back at 4 to Bobby's Marina (same time as the 3 island tour with Souliaga). I've been to SXM many times so I'm looking for something different.

If anyone has opinions on Souliaga vs. Blue Safaris, that would be great too. I think they are the same price and their "3 island" tours seem pretty much the same. Both have great reviews on trip advisor but Blue Safaris seemed a little more laid back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

My family did the 3 island splash in nov of 2014 it was an amazing excursion. 4 adults and 2 children my oldest son was only 4 and they didn't charge for either child and he had a blast. I highly recommend it. Gorgeous views of the island and swimming with the sea turtles. We also had an amazing lunch included in the price of the tour. The beach we stopped at was beautiful- small and not very busy. We stopped to watch the planes land- cruised by one of the worlds largest yachts and Donald trunks vacation home. ImageUploadedByForums1460167263.668735.jpg.d870ee3c47de27c6ba5e8cc2a1310bd1.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1460167320.890773.jpg.bae846fd14ef0a7cb563119d6d64470b.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1460167331.795257.jpg.dba29baafd3930fa5d00474f5be5024b.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1460167343.216487.jpg.aae4e88be6c6d8bb374ad3d7bef0bbda.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1460167357.881881.jpg.ed0fa718eeb0b7c9860b38c948a8b1a1.jpg

We did the Anguilla tour with Blue Safaris last summer and it was one of our favorite excursions of all time. We visited some amazing beaches on Anguilla and the ride over there was incredibly fun and scenic.

We were even dropped off right next to the Liberty...on the same dock instead of going back to Bobby's Marina. The port people had a fit but we showed ID and they let us continue on to our ship.

I have some beautiful pics of our day if you want to see them :)

We'll be in St. Maarten again this summer and will be doing the 3 Island Splash. Can't wait!

We did the Anguilla tour with Blue Safaris last summer and it was one of our favorite excursions of all time. We visited some amazing beaches on Anguilla and the ride over there was incredibly fun and scenic.

We were even dropped off right next to the Liberty...on the same dock instead of going back to Bobby's Marina. The port people had a fit but we showed ID and they let us continue on to our ship.

I have some beautiful pics of our day if you want to see them :)

We'll be in St. Maarten again this summer and will be doing the 3 Island Splash. Can't wait!

How long does it take to get to h check-in spot? My ship is supposed to be in port 9 AM to 5 PM. The check-in time says 9 MA, but doesn't leave till 10 AM. I'm very good at making sure I'm one of the 1st off the ship when need be, but wondering if there would time to get to the check-in spot close enough to their posted check-in time.

How long does it take to get to h check-in spot? My ship is supposed to be in port 9 AM to 5 PM. The check-in time says 9 MA, but doesn't leave till 10 AM. I'm very good at making sure I'm one of the 1st off the ship when need be, but wondering if there would time to get to the check-in spot close enough to their posted check-in time.

I'm going to say around 10-15 minutes max.

I'll try to figure out how to post pics on this website and post some.

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately blue safaris never responded to my emails :( so we'll be doing Souliaga tomorrow! But hopefully we can work out the Anguilla tour next time we're in St. Maarten