10 Day Mexican Riviera with 7 Month Old

CaliPhil

My Wife and I will be cruising the Mexican Riviera (Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Manzanillo) for 10 Days with our 7 Month old son on Grand Princess for New Years Eve. Any advice on things we can do with him in these ports would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Carry him around. Strollers are difficult to use. Streets / sidewalks are either cobblestone or can have pot holes. Sidewalks are also very narrow.

What do the adults want to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mazatlan aquarium is very nice for a few hours. Stroller would not be a problem in any of these ports. Have used manual wheelchair in every port and have been able to go everywhere with minimal problems on 1-2 week land vacations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've just returned from that same cruise (departing from San Francisco). You can easily walk into town from the cruise ports in Manzanillo and Cabo (via the tender). Just explore the towns.

The walk from the cruise port to Mazatlan was very pleasant, but might be a little too far if you are carrying a baby. It would be fine with a stroller.

You'll definitely need to take a cab from the cruise port to town in Puerto Vallarta if you don't want to catch the local bus for 12 pesos.

The weather in all four ports was very hot in early November. Make sure you have lots of liquid for your baby. It'll be a little cooler in December. Enjoy!

http://cruiseports.ca/mexico/index.html