Nile Cruise from UK... any recommendations?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:33 AM.
114 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Hi,

I am looking to book a Nile cruise & stay holiday in 2009 - looked through the forum but most posts are from America.... has anyone from UK done this holiday and can recommend anyone to use...?

Carrol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Villas & Vino - Tapas & Togas - OV1 Sept 2006 - Honeymoon loved it !!!!
Olives & Ouzo - Temples & Tavernas - OV1 Sept 2008 loved it !!!! loved it !!!!
Palaces & Pyramids - Gateways & Gondolas - OV2 Sept 2009 loved it !!!!
Med Renaissance - Thomson Destiny Sept 2010 OK but preferred OV
Thomson Destiny Sept 2011 More used to it now and really enjoyed it
Thomson Majesty Xmas 2012 LOVED IT !!.
Thomson Majesty Oct 2013 LOVED IT !!.
Thomson Majesty June 2015 LOVED IT !!.
Thomson Celebration Oct 2016 LOVED IT !!.

TUI Discovery 2 June 2017
UK
776 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Originally posted by CarrpeDiem
Hi,

I am looking to book a Nile cruise & stay holiday in 2009 - looked through the forum but most posts are from America.... has anyone from UK done this holiday and can recommend anyone to use...?

Carrol
Hi Carrol,
We are doing a Thomson's Nile cruise in March (a 'stay' add on can be done but we can't do that as have to be back at work) We fly from Birmingham to Luxor and then 7 nights on Ra11. It is our first experience on a river cruise although we are seasoned ocean cruisers. The holiday seems to be good value as all trips are included and a guide too. I will write a review when we get home.