Quantom March 13

Considering Quantom of the Seas sailing out of Bayonne, NJ. It doesn't go to the greatest ports though. Port Canaveral, Cococay Bahamas and Nassau Bahammas. I'm a little worried about the weather leaving from NJ in March. I'm thinking we could lose a day on the way there and back with cold weather and also the first port is Port Canaveral FL which might even be chilly in March?

Thoughts? Anyone cruise out of this port or New York in March? What did you think??

TIA!

You should be ok for weather in Port Canaveral. We've been going to the Daytona area for over 10 years at that time and most times it is mid 70's to low 80's. There may have been a year where a day or 2 dropped to the 60's but that is rare.

You will definitely lose a day to the weather on the ship both down and back.

We are doing this same itinerary in December on the Anthem but are more interested in the ship than the ports.

Considering Quantom of the Seas sailing out of Bayonne, NJ. It doesn't go to the greatest ports though. Port Canaveral, Cococay Bahamas and Nassau Bahammas. I'm a little worried about the weather leaving from NJ in March. I'm thinking we could lose a day on the way there and back with cold weather and also the first port is Port Canaveral FL which might even be chilly in March?

Thoughts? Anyone cruise out of this port or New York in March? What did you think??

TIA!

We have cruised out of Bayonne on Celebrity. Not really worried about sailing in March. Yes, I anticipate that we might not have hot weather the first and last sea day, but expect nice weather to enjoy the ship and all of its venues. They have two indoor pools. I also think it is too late for you to book a cabin for March. We are on the March 13th sailing and the ship is full in all categories. Perhaps if people cancel, you will be able to join.

Edited by Cruise a holic