Bermuda Tours?

Liverpoollovely

Hi Everyone

my family and I will be in Bermuda for 31st October and 1st November. My dad is 76 years old and the other two people who will be going on the tour are aged between 29 and 43 years old.

we are looking at doing a tour of the island, where we can take photographic stops and enjoy learning the history of the island. My dad cannot swim so snorkelling and diving experiences are really out the window as we want to do things as a family.

our recent booking has disappointed me and told me he did not have our names ... is there anyone available so late on?

We are in Bermuda from 10 am until 12 pm the following day

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi Everyone

my family and I will be in Bermuda for 31st October and 1st November. My dad is 76 years old and the other two people who will be going on the tour are aged between 29 and 43 years old.

we are looking at doing a tour of the island, where we can take photographic stops and enjoy learning the history of the island. My dad cannot swim so snorkelling and diving experiences are really out the window as we want to do things as a family.

our recent booking has disappointed me and told me he did not have our names ... is there anyone available so late on?

Take a look at the thread I have linked. Best to start at the latest and scroll back. Also as iheartbda said it is easy to get a taxi tour when you get there. We decided on the spur of the moment getting of the ship and the tour turned out very well without booking in advance. Our tour was pretty much what you are desiring.

Bermuda private guide

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards%2Ecruisecritic%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D1198339&share_tid=1198339&share_fid=24703&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Hi Everyone

Several years ago when we took our future daughter-in-law on her first trip to Bermda, we wanted to show her as much as possible in the most efficient and economical way. We used a taxi driver recommended on CC (unfortunately he has since retired) and did about an 8 hour tour. We were able to go to each location we wanted to show her, and also went to a couple of places suggested by our driver. We were able to cover all of Bermuda, from one end to the other, spending as much time as we wanted to at each location. We finished the day in Hamilton, and after strolling around there for a while, took the ferry back to the dockyard.

I would suggest that you do some homework and make a list of places you would like to go and discuss it with the driver. Don't just leave it up to him.

Edited by cruzeluvr
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

We had an amazing experance with Brenwell for the tour operator. This was my second time with him and my husbands first. He will take you are far away as you want and the first trip we went up around St George, the second time we were with a couple that could only sit for 3 hrs tour, so we went up to and around Hamilton. Looked at MANY MANY homes bot Upper, middle and lower working class homes and learning the differences. Ft Scaur Went by the beaches on South Rd, into Hamilton shopping areas and again the beautiful homes!! He will also stop for food or restaurants etc, anything you ask he will do (as long as its legal ) Brenwell is a wealth of knowledge and interesting trivia. When you come off your ship ask for the Tour operator bosses (they are the ones in charge of the Taxis, Mini Buses and Tours.) ask them for Brenwell! and tell him that Diane and Keith say hello (remind him we were on the NCl Dawn just before Nicole hit ) I promise you you wont be disappointed!!

Edited by Diane123boys

We went this September. I pre-booked with Ricky's Island Tours (https://www.rickysminibus.com). We had a GREAT tour with Ricky!!! $60 per person, as long as you had at least 6, and he kept us pretty much the whole day! He took us around the whole island, and we felt like we got to see pretty much everything I had been researching! If you don't have 6 in your party, perhaps post on your roll call to find some extra people interested. You pay him when you meet at the dock. He was great, you won't be disappointed!