Costa Maya All Inclusive with Pool?

Tesser26

Hi,

We're looking for an All Inclusive resort (day pass) in Costa Maya with a nice beach and pool.

I'm bringing three kids and one prefers a pool, the other two like the beach. We were are Mr Sanchos in Cozumel last year and that worked out perfectly for my group.

I've been looking at some of the suggested resorts on this board and I can't find references or pictures of pools. We visited Blue Kay last year in Costa Maya, but we're not impressed with the service (albeit was PAYG) and the small pool was full of drunks - I know the experience is probably different on different days... but I will not be heading back there.

Any suggestions??

Many Thanks!

Hi,

We're looking for an All Inclusive resort (day pass) in Costa Maya with a nice beach and pool.

I'm bringing three kids and one prefers a pool, the other two like the beach. We were are Mr Sanchos in Cozumel last year and that worked out perfectly for my group.

I've been looking at some of the suggested resorts on this board and I can't find references or pictures of pools. We visited Blue Kay last year in Costa Maya, but we're not impressed with the service (albeit was PAYG) and the small pool was full of drunks - I know the experience is probably different on different days... but I will not be heading back there.

Any suggestions??

Many Thanks!

Blue Kay does not have a pool to my knowledge.

Next door was Snr Frogs which may/may not now be closed and did have a small pool I believe which I don't know why you would be surprised probably wasn't suitable for children.

Costa Maya is not renowned for pools. I think there is one more hotel with small splash pool, (checkout Crewsweepers list). Your other alternative is probably new waterpark but no real Beach.

Pool at port does get its share of drinkers.

Nacional Beach Club has a small pool. It's usually reserved for staying guests. But they do offer a VIP Beach Break for 10 guests.

Details here> http://www.nacionalbeachclub.com/vip

And as an alternative,there is a water park just out side the cruise port complex. Ship excursion or on your own. Might please everybody. http://maya-park.com/