Liberty of the Seas Cabins 7441-7447

Hello all!

Wondering if anyone has stayed in the new cabins on Liberty of the Seas where the Library used to be on Deck 7? Cabins 7441, 7443, 7445, 7447. I am booked in 7441 for a B2B in September.

I tried searching threads and only came up with a conversation about them possibly being loud as they are near a crew stair well. I know they are new so they should be nicely furnished. On the deck plans they look slightly larger than other interior staterooms but something tells me that is just poor graphic design and not actually the case. I like being close to the stairs and elevators and it being possibly private with just 4 rooms in that hall. Just wondering if anyone has seen these rooms or stayed in them before? Are they bigger than regular interiors? Am I wrong in thinking the location is nice. Haha

Thanks everyone!

My daughter has one of these booked for November. I've found very little on them too. They are newer but I think they are the same size and the drawing is deceiving as it doesn't show the hall that connects the two sides of the ship. I think I have walked by them on Liberty and saw a glass door separating them from the hall area that is open to the promenade which would keep them quieter. But there is a crew area right behind the cabins so it may be noisy from the backside.

Hoping someone sees this who has stayed in the small hall and can comment.

• 10 months later...
My daughter has one of these booked for November. I've found very little on them too. They are newer but I think they are the same size and the drawing is deceiving as it doesn't show the hall that connects the two sides of the ship. I think I have walked by them on Liberty and saw a glass door separating them from the hall area that is open to the promenade which would keep them quieter. But there is a crew area right behind the cabins so it may be noisy from the backside.

Hoping someone sees this who has stayed in the small hall and can comment.

Just curious how the room was, we're booked in May for 7447.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...