Tobacco Bay chair rentals

jdro

Hi, I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but my search only found old posts, are there chairs and umbrellas to rent? What other facilities? Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Yes 1 for $15 and 2 for $25 for all day. They have attached covers on them instead of umbrellas

Did you look at the pictures on the web site? The beach pictures in the Rental section where they show chairs and umbrellas and list the prices don't look like Tobacco Bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Did you look at the pictures on the web site? The beach pictures in the Rental section where they show chairs and umbrellas and list the prices don't look like Tobacco Bay.

Looked like Tobacco Bay to me :)

WOW this looks nicer than Horseshoe! Thanks for information, the website was great.

Jennifer

The website is marketing Tobacco Bay. Some of the pictures have been enhanced. It is a nice place but it is not nicer than Horseshoe. Horseshoe is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

The website is marketing Tobacco Bay. Some of the pictures have been enhanced. It is a nice place but it is not nicer than Horseshoe. Horseshoe is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Horseshoe was really nice but the rentals were not.....

Horseshoe was really nice but the rentals were not.....

What they show of the beach in the picture under rentals does not look like Tobacco so the chairs might not look as nice as they do in the picture either. I do prefer the lounge type chairs at Tobacco but keep in mind the beach is small.

Edited by Charles4515

As long as they are clean, I found for $11 the chair rentals were not nice, the beach is beautiful but I would like to give Tobacco a try one of the days we are there, we have never been to St. George's so pretty excited about visiting

As long as they are clean, I found for $11 the chair rentals were not nice, the beach is beautiful but I would like to give Tobacco a try one of the days we are there, we have never been to St. George's so pretty excited about visiting

St. George is a must see in my opinion. It is a World Heritage Site. Tobacco I like for the snorkeling more than as beach to lay out on in chairs. They had new chairs at Horseshoe last year that were an improvement from previous years but still not the chairs I would prefer.

Tobacco and Horseshoe are different but beautiful in their own ways. I loved them both and probably could've spent 2 days at each:) I love to snorkel and I literally snorkeled at Tobacco for 4 hours lol.

Do you know what beach is shown?

Clarification. I should have said the pictures with the umbrellas and lounge/umbrellas combo. The picture with just the lounges might be TB.

As far as what beach, it could be any since there's nothing as far as any landmarks.

We were not fans of the beach area and the facilities at Tobacco Bay. The beach is tiny and was really dirty. Cigarettes everywhere and really not a good place to change.

The area is very nice and the swimming is good. I like Horseshoe Bay much better. We are doing Coco Reef in 2 weeks