Seattle Transfer to Pier - Taxi or Shuttle?

yogimax

We'll be enjoying a cruise on Vision in May. RCCL offers transfers for $18/person one way.

What would be the cab fare from Seattle Airport to the pier? Are there shuttles (other than RCCL's) which you would recommend?

Thanks,

Yogi

We'll be enjoying a cruise on Vision in May. RCCL offers transfers for $18/person one way.

What would be the cab fare from Seattle Airport to the pier? Are there shuttles (other than RCCL's) which you would recommend?

Thanks,

Yogi

I'm recalling this from memory, so double-check me. Taxis are about $35-40 from the airport to the pier. You can also get towncars for about the same price. One time we had so much luggage (3 of us) we had to call for a shuttle after dropping off the rental car. I don't remember which company, but there were several of them to choose from. The price was about the same as a regular taxi (maybe a couple of dollars more).

Check the Alaska thread for "towncar" "shuttle" "taxi" and "cab" and you should pull up a ton of info. If I remember correctly, the Seattle Airport's website also has basic info on towncars & taxis.

Here is the link to the Port of Seattle website:

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/

Here is the information that is on the yellowtaxi.net website:

There is a $28.00 Flat Rate in effect for trips from the Downtown Seattle Hotel District to SeaTac Airport which applies to all taxicabs that operate in Seattle. Please refer to the map below for the boundaries pertaining to this rate. Flat rates are in effect for direct trips only, and trips with any stops involved will be charged the meter rate. Also note that there is no flat rate in effect for trips from SeaTac Airport to the Downtown Hotel District.

I would say if there is only 1 or 2 traveling, go for the taxi if there is more check with Shuttle Express.

http://www.shuttleexpress.com/index.html

Archived