Lost Mayan Kingdom

Hokie79

Was considering taking the family here ok our Thanksgiving week cruise. It would be my DW, myself an two DD's 4 and 7. My 4 year old is almost 42 inches.

It looks like my youngest won't be limited on what water slides she can go on based on the website. Can anyone confirm that has taken young kids before?

Will it be too crowded this time of year? We are likely stopping here again next year on another cruise during a not as busy time.

Any thoughts/ assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't opine on Lost Kingdom, but crowds in any port are going to depend more on how many ships are in port with you than time of year. According to both cruisemapper and cruisett.com, site that show ships in various ports, on Thanksgiving the 23rd there are 2 ships in CM (8K+ passengers), on Friday the 24th, there are 3 ships in (max number for the port), but only 6K+ passengers as these are smaller ships. On Saturday the 25th, there's only one ship in. Caveat is that the schedules on these sites are not updated frequently so the ships and dates could change.

Can't opine on Lost Kingdom, but crowds in any port are going to depend more on how many ships are in port with you than time of year. According to both cruisemapper and cruisett.com, site that show ships in various ports, on Thanksgiving the 23rd there are 2 ships in CM (8K+ passengers), on Friday the 24th, there are 3 ships in (max number for the port), but only 6K+ passengers as these are smaller ships. On Saturday the 25th, there's only one ship in. Caveat is that the schedules on these sites are not updated frequently so the ships and dates could change.

Thank you for this. According to cruise mapper there will be two ships in port the day we are there.

• 2 weeks later...
Was considering taking the family here ok our Thanksgiving week cruise. It would be my DW, myself an two DD's 4 and 7. My 4 year old is almost 42 inches.

It looks like my youngest won't be limited on what water slides she can go on based on the website. Can anyone confirm that has taken young kids before?

Will it be too crowded this time of year? We are likely stopping here again next year on another cruise during a not as busy time.

Any thoughts/ assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

At 42 inches I would think the 4 year old would be able to go on any slides they want although some are very intense. For the zip lines, it will all depend on how the harness fits.