Pride of Panama

Hi. We did this in April. Some of the ports were changed so we did Aruba, 2 places in Colombia and Panama. I would recommend found excursions in Colombia and Panama but that is only my opinion. Looking at the areas around the port we wouldn't have been happy to walk it by ourselves.

I really like Aruba , we did the sightseeing and beech but also had time to walk into the town.

In Panama we did the canal which is a long day but I'm glad we did it.

Done the Panama Canal by boat twice Thomson trip - fabulous - not advisable to do on your own

Done Cartegna twice both times DIY - first time walked around the castle and then into the city Second time got a taxi into the city - its beautiful

Costa Rica did our own canal boat trip in a small boat which our taxi driver arranged Saw Cayman, emerald green iguanas and quite a few sleeping sloths amongst plenty of lovely birds

Done the Panama Canal by boat twice Thomson trip - fabulous - not advisable to do on your own

Done Cartegna twice both times DIY - first time walked around the castle and then into the city Second time got a taxi into the city - its beautiful

Costa Rica did our own canal boat trip in a small boat which our taxi driver arranged Saw Cayman, emerald green iguanas and quite a few sleeping sloths amongst plenty of lovely birds

Thank you smithsheff and vitalsign, for giving me a little help on the panama cruise , like Vitalsign have done all but two of Thomson cruises the other being Havana, have done the other with Belize and Cozumel, each time we also have a hotel first and join the ship for the second,so any help on Havana and caymen island,s thank you.

On the Cayman Islands we usually just go to a beach and look around the shops but last time we went in a Thomson trip to swim with stingrays After the swim you are taken to a hotel beach for relaxation it was a great trip

Havana - what can I say - just love the place Been 4 times now Don't rush off the ship when you arrive to miss the queues and wait to get a horse and carriage ride when they have done their first trips cos you can then barter a price Or you can do the old US car ride of course We always take small bottles of toiletries to give as tips as they are difficult to get for the Cubans as well as money. In the evening the first time we went to a theatre show not the Tropicana and enjoyed it but ever since we have just gone from bar to bar to enjoy the fantastic music You are safe walking around Havana at night Hope this gives you some ideas