Ai in montego bay

police46

We (DW & I) will be going to Montego Bay In about a weeks time on the Dream and was wondering what choices of AI resorts or Beaches we would have and what would the costs be? Also can we book them on arrival?

Regards,

Police46

We (DW & I) will be going to Montego Bay In about a weeks time on the Dream and was wondering what choices of AI resorts or Beaches we would have and what would the costs be? Also can we book them on arrival?

Regards,

Police46

Check Resort for a Day. They offer all-inclusive day passes which includes round trip transportation to the Grand Palladium, Sunset Beach and Hilton Rose Hall in Montego Bay.

Just off the DREAM. We booked the Sunset Family Beach AI through Carnival and it was awesome. It was as cheap as some of the day passes I saw listed for private excursions, and was perfect for our group which ranged in ages 5-56. Beautiful pool, clean facilities, good food, good and plentiful drinks, and lovely beach and ocean with mountain view! Staff was very friendly and accommodating!!

We have used Resort for a Day twice now and highly recommend them for booking an AI. We did the Hilton Rose Hall when we were on the Dream last year in Montego Bay and the place was gorgeous. I have a complete review with TONS of pictures in my signature line if you are interested. :)