Ensenada, Mexico in May :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Mexican Riviera
Includes: Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Pichilingue/La Paz, Puerto Vallarta, Topolobampo & Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:46 PM.
16 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hello

I am going on a cruise with my hubby on May 9 to San Diego, Catalina, and Ensenada. We are wondering if anyone has been on a cruise to this area during May before and can tell us how the weather is.

Also, we were REALLY looking forward to going horseback riding, but the Royal Caribbean ship we are on doesn't offer horseback riding as a shore excursion

Any thoughts from ANYONE would be really great and totally appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!

~Tigger
San Diego, CA
797 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
The weather in all these ports is very similar this time of year. It can be very foggy in the morning but clear in the afternoon. It should not be hot--probably in the 70's at best. But it should be very pleasant.

Don't know anything about horseback riding--horse racing maybe. I live in San Diego and don't know where you could ride. Sorry!
Redondo Beach, CA
4,740 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
I've been to ensenada mx dozens of times, the same weather in san diego is the same weather in mexico... I'm going too leaving long beach may 9th, and will be docking in ensenada on may 11th, but on carnival's paradise