What to do with your luggage for the day in Copenhagen

rjmols

Getting off the Getaway early from Baltics cruise in Copenhagen and not having a flight until late afternoon we wondered what to do with our luggage for the day. I finally came across a company that has just started up called AirLuggage. (http://airluggage.dk/)

What a service. We booked on line and got an immediate email response.

They were waiting right outside the terminal when we disembarked - took both our suitcases to the airport and stored them in a manned office in T2 until we arrived to collect them. Got an email and text message when the luggage left the cruise terminal and one as soon as it arrived at the airport.

The whole service was friendly and efficient and cost all of €9 per suitcase which we paid when we collected our bags at the airport.

Gave us the whole day to explore Copenhagen without lugging the bags around:) Highly recommend.

Ditto! We used them as well when we came back last week! So efficient, affordable and so easy! Very friendly staff as well! We wish there was an airluggage in every disembarking port! [emoji1376]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am glad to hear this! Have reserved with them for the day I arrive in Copenhagen. I want to try and sneak some sightseeing in before embarking and don't want to worry about my luggage. I emailed them and they were prompt to reply. Looking forward to it.