Dining package on the Anthem $30

I have purchased this package on Anthem as well. I have never done it, but from what I read and researched about it, you will know which restaurant you have been assigned for the first night when you board the ship and get to your room. There should be a flyer with the reservation. If you want to make any changes, you must go to the specialty restaurants onboard and change it. From what I understood, they will only book the first night, and the second night we must book ourselves at the specialty restaurant of our choice while onboard.

If anyone has ever done this before and have more precise information, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Edited by PQI

I have purchased this package on Anthem as well. I have never done it, but from what I read and researched about it, you will know which restaurant you have been assigned for the first night when you board the ship and get to your room. There should be a flyer with the reservation. If you want to make any changes, you must go to the specialty restaurants onboard and change it. From what I understood, they will only book the first night, and the second night we must book ourselves at the specialty restaurant of our choice while onboard.

If anyone has ever done this before and have more precise information, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Thanks for your reply

Which specialty restaurant would you go to change the reservation the one assigned or the one you want??????????

Thanks for your reply

Which specialty restaurant would you go to change the reservation the one assigned or the one you want??????????

Either would work, but I would go to the one I want.

Now that is the part that I don't know lol

I assume both: the assigned one to cancel the reservation they have placed, and then the desired one to place the new reservation. Or perhaps there is a place onboard we can do both changes at once, maybe Guest Services or the Concierge, but now I'm just guessing.