Non Alcoholic Drink Cards

Eburg

I've done a search but can't find any recent information on this question. Does Cunard offer all you can drink non alcoholic drink cards and if so how much? I'm thinking the answer is no as I haven't found any info on the subject.

Thanks

I've done a search but can't find any recent information on this question. Does Cunard offer all you can drink non alcoholic drink cards and if so how much? I'm thinking the answer is no as I haven't found any info on the subject.

Thanks

They have a soda and juice card which is about $5.25 plus 15% per day, you need it for every day. That covers soda from the hose plus juices.

They have a soda and juice card which is about $5.25 plus 15% per day, you need it for every day. That covers soda from the hose plus juices.

That's great, thanks. My daughter will be happy to hear that as she likes her sodas!

Eburg, I understand your original question referred to Soda Cards, you may be interested that one can also purchase 'speciality coffee' cards.

If you or the family are like me and have to have a 'latte fix' from time to time. ;) very useful for cafe Carinthia or Sir Samuel's.

Eburg, I understand your original question referred to Soda Cards, you may be interested that one can also purchase 'speciality coffee' cards.

If you or the family are like me and have to have a 'latte fix' from time to time. ;) very useful for cafe Carinthia or Sir Samuel's.

Yes a coffee card would be good for me. I saw that on the link HappyBoating posted. The price on the site for 10 12oz coffees is £38.52. I think it must be a mistake though and should be US $ as a Latte is priced at $4.75.

Yes a coffee card would be good for me. I saw that on the link HappyBoating posted. The price on the site for 10 12oz coffees is £38.52. I think it must be a mistake though and should be US $ as a Latte is priced at $4.75.

I saw that and thought it rather strange since everything onboard is priced in US$. The phone number appears to go to Carnival House in Southampton.

It is the difference between currencies USD$61.79 / GBP£38.52

• 1 month later...

As of November when we disembarked, there was one place on the ship to get really good coffee (decaf or regular, not expresso but starbucks-type flavour) without paying the big bucks, and that was at the Connexions Cafe (computer area) where there are two drink stations. For some reason, it tastes freshly brewed unlike the buffet or dining room. It's open from about 6 AM to around 9 PM.

And yes, I am a coffee snob... :rolleyes: