List of red wines on Explorer of the seas

• 3 weeks later...
Sailing to Alaska Friday on Explorer. Is there a list of red wines anywhere for me to view ahead of time?

Thx

John

Please see what you find and give us your thoughts when you return! We'll be on her in 3 weeks!!!

Last few cruises we really liked the Oberon Cab , a few dollars over the 12 dollar limit for package

I don't buy a drink package as I go to the diamond lounge and the bars for my 3 free drinks. I like the Martini Reserve Cab, which is sometimes their house, but I'll have to try the Oberon.

Thanks!

I don't buy a drink package as I go to the diamond lounge and the bars for my 3 free drinks. I like the Martini Reserve Cab, which is sometimes their house, but I'll have to try the Oberon.

Thanks!

I like the diamond and suite and concierge lounges but really dislike the red wine they serve ( but they have my favorite cognac)

I like the diamond and suite and concierge lounges but really dislike the red wine they serve ( but they have my favorite cognac)

It depends on the ship and what house wine they are serving. I usually go with cosmos before dinner and Bailey's after dinner. I'll have to try the cognac if you recommend it! 🍸🍷🛳